Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fatigue

These 2 days I feel nothing but fatigue, fatigue, fatigue. I read a book from China on pregnancy but fell asleep quickly. I feel frustrated that I do not have the energy to finish off all my housework, and actually dread doing them. I wonder how other pregnant ladies survive the 9 months...This is the week of bargaining and I really have the urge to find out if my pregnancy test (PT) will be positive by now. countdown 6 more days to the 18th Dec.

16th is our wedding anniversary, just asked Kevin if we're going out for dinner and he agreed. Something to look forward to...now what shall we eat?

Oh ya! For the details of conception, that will be 4th Dec. Last menstrual cycle occurs at November 21st, 2010.
Signs that occur within 3 days of conception: nausea in morning and evening, frequent urination and increased hunger and appetite. Then constipation appeared. On 7th Dec, I saw stringy clear vaginal discharge and it seemed that ovulation had occur. The discharge disappear after 9th Dec. If my PT turn out negative, it means we had intercourse too soon and his sperms did not survive the 72 hours

I wonder why the pregnancy book advise couple to have intercourse on 4 days after ovulation. I am betting on the fact that we had intercourse exactly 3 days before ovulation. I also wonder why my cycle is getting longer nowadays too, from the regular 32 days to 35 days sometimes. I must remember that my ovulation occurs around day 17 of my own cycle instead of day 14.

From 9th Dec until today, I feel my body temperature increased and today is the worst. I guess my hormones are working very well. Of course I feel easily agitated, and I wish to eat cold and sweet stuff. My bones are aching right now. I really feel like I am having a flu, with joint pain, sensitive nose, tiredness...

For this morning, the vaginal discharge has changed to a semi-day spot but with a fishy stench. I hope I am not getting an infection. Time to check out more info

1 comment: