Saturday, December 11, 2010

2WW

I am almost in the middle of the so-called Rotten 2 weeks wait. For the whole of this week, I have been feeling queasy, having some form of "morning sickness", feeling tired and by today fatigue, visiting the toilet often by urinating or having constipation; and feeling feverish. These are all early signs of pregnancy, but I can't be sure until I take that pregnancy test. And I need to survive 7 more days. Instead of thinking about it all day and making myself anxious over something that may end up as nothing, I need to focus my attention on something else. In times like this, I like to write and pour it all out. That's why I'm here...

I am so glad of that day 4th Dec when Kevin finally performed the act as he did so many years ago, when we just got together. He proved that he is still alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment