Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 8 since we mate

Today is 13th Dec Singapore date.
I realise that the fatigue and hot flashes I experienced yesterday are very common. My temperature remain high today, but somehow working made me forget about the hotness I am feeling. I also started drinking 250ml of eSpring water in the morning and in the evening. I am grateful that we bought the eSpring because it taste so soothing when the hot flashes got so uncomfy.

This morning I experienced a slight burn in the throat as what I had read online yesterday.

Other than this I can live as normal. I learnt that you can actually jog, swim and perform yoga when you're pregnant as long as the pregnancy has no complication. Once confirmed, I'd better think of what exercises I want to do to continue to keep fit. I had to ask my gynae if it is ok to gain just 9 kg instead of the usual 13kg since I already started overweight.

The next blog is part of the content I extracted from a website on early pregnancy symptoms. It is much more detail than other web sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment